ALUMNI HOUSE POTTSTOWN, PA
A house for hill school alumni
Founded in 1851, The Hill School is a preparatory boarding school for boys and girls in grades nine through twelve. This project created a new alumni center on the edge of the three hundred acre campus in a restored and renovated Queen Anne Revival house. The building had been converted to apartments and required significant reconfiguration of space and restoration of interior architectural components. The program included meeting rooms and lounge space, a library, and food service facilities on the ground floor. The upper level was converted to office space for the School’s departments of Advancement, Alumni Relations, and Capital Giving.