IVY CLUB ADDITION PRINCETON, NJ
Renovations and addition to the Ivy Club (with Porphyrios associates)
The oldest dining club at Princeton University, the club’s 1896 building was designed by Cope & Stewardson, Philadelphia architects who popularized the 19th century collegiate gothic style. The project includes new lounges and a social hall, renovations to food service areas, a ground floor library, and outdoor terrace/landscape improvements. The design is rigorously traditional, incorporating lime pointed Flemish bond brick, carved red sandstone, leaded windows, plaster walls, and exposed timbers.